But, there’s a change to a restaurant at Disneyland that may make it even easier to visit!
Drinks in a pineapple? An awesome atmosphere? And even BETTER menu options? Yeah, you know we’re talking about Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel!
Since reopening, Trader Sam’s has been operating with a virtual queue for outdoor dining at 11AM and indoor dining at 4PM. But, now Disney has announced that Trader Sam’s will begin taking reservations once again for lunch and dinner on August 11th instead! The first available booking date will be on August 15th.
Since Trader Sam’s is a hot spot in Disneyland, you might want to make your reservations ASAP! And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news coming soon!
Have you been to Trader Sam’s? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- ALL the Oogie Boogie Bash Entertainment You Can Find in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: The Frightfully Fun Halloween Parade RETURNS to Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Is the Dessert Party at Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash Worth the Price?
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Immersive Treat Trails at Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Oogie Boogie Bash CROWDS on Opening Night in Disneyland!
- VIDEOS: Take a Look at the Three NEW Villains at Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland!
- Save on Your Halloween Visit to Disneyland with a HUGE Hotel Offer!