Who’s excited about the upcoming Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser (aka the Star Wars hotel) at Disney World?!
We’ve been getting a lot of new details about the hotel, and now we know an opening timeline, what a 2-night stay will cost, what dining will be like, and what kind of fun interactive activities guests will get to participate in.
But what will you need for your two-night stay? Disney has put together the ultimate packing list to help you decide what you should bring. First, if you have any Star Wars clothing, bring it! Disney invites all guests to dress up as part of the adventure and has even planned an event to show off guests’ Star Wars looks at an Outer Rim Regalia exhibition.
However, if that’s not your thing, feel free to wear “clothes from your home planet,” too. The top tip is that you dress comfortably, as you would for any Florida vacation. But what about everything else you should pack? Here’s what Disney recommends:
- Photo ID or passport
- Phone and mobile device chargers
- Camera and accessories (batteries, memory cards, etc.)
- Prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Medication (in their original containers)
- Hair supplies for your favorite Star Wars hairstyle
- Star Wars galaxy attire (Jedi robes, etc.)
- Jeans or pants
- Rain jacket or windbreaker
- Sweater, sweatshirt, or other clothes you can layer in colder conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes like sneakers or sandals for your Planet Excursion
So, basically, bring everything you normally would for a Disney World vacation with a few extra fun Star Wars clothes and accessories. Your Galactic Starcruiser adventure includes a full itinerary of bridge training, lightsaber training, entertainment, dining, and more, so plan accordingly. We’ll be covering everything about the Galactic Starcruiser, so stay tuned.
Will you be booking a stay at the Galactic Starcruiser? Let us know in the comments.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!