If there was a time to get your snack on, now’s the moment in Disney World!
After a LONG closure, Pizzafari will be reopening in Disney’s Animal Kingdom next week! On August 2nd, the well-known pizza spot will also open with a Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, Green and Grains Salad, and the “Spaghetti and Meatball” Cupcake that has been seen around Disney World previously!
And, the grownups can also toast to their vacation with the Blue Lagoon cocktail with rum, blue curaçao syrup, lemonade, and gummy worms. Plus, you can grab a glow cube in it for extra flair AND the kids can try the drink alcohol free!
There are still PLENTY of other restaurants reopening in Disney World soon, too! Stay tuned with AllEars for a look at even more dining and Disney news!
What is your favorite quick-service restaurant in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
- We Bet You Didn’t Know About This Hidden Relaxation Area in Disney World!
- Renovations at Disney World’s Contemporary Resort Are Starting to Wrap Up!
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- McDonald’s is Giving Away 25 FREE Trips to Disney World!
- Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Secures Spot as the Highest Grossing Film of 2021!
- Find Out WHEN the Next Stitch Collection Will Drop in Disney World!
- A Surprising Magic Kingdom Attraction Had One of the Longest Wait Times Yesterday!
- A Fan-Favorite Entertainer Will Be BACK For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look INSIDE the Newly Renovated Main Street Confectionery in Disney World