We’re back with another Disney menu update!
Recently, several restaurants reopened at Disneyland Resort, and a popular character meal returned to Disney World. Besides that, there are several new items on different menus, so let’s check out the full list of changes!
Menu Updates 6/21/21
- REOPENED! The restaurant has reopened with a modified character meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- ADDED! Specialty Cocktails: African Bloody Mary, African Mimosa, and Ngumu Jungle Juice
- ADDED! Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit breakfast item
- ADDED! Pina Colada Cheesecake
- ADDED! Bacon of Doom
- ADDED! Corn Ribs
- ADDED! Peach Melba Cupcake
- REOPENED! Thurs-Sun; lots of deletions and additions to the menu
- REOPENING 06/24! First Peek at New Menu; lots of deletions and additions to the menu
- RE-OPENED! Menus updated
Craftsman Bar & Grill
- ADDED! June Hot Dog of the Month — The Cowboy Dog
- RE-OPENED! Menu updated
- REMOVED! Yobshrimp Noodle Salad, Smoked Kaadu Ribs, Kids Takodana Veggie Dippers, Oi-Oi Puff
- ADDED! Cold Brew Black Caf
- REMOVED! Osso Bucco
- ADDED! Spaghetti Bolognese with Meatballs
- REMOVED! Many entrees, appetizers (including Pomme Frites), and dessert (Mickey-shaped Beignets)
- ADDED! Praline cheesecake
- REMOVED! Several children’s entrees
We update our Disney World menus very frequently! But, if you’re looking for the most recent changes to a restaurant, there’s an easy way to do just that. Just click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page, and you’ll find the latest changes made to the page!
And if you’re looking for somewhere to dine on your next trip, you can read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here. Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney food news!
Have you been to any of the newly reopened restaurants?