When Disney World reopened after the COVID-19 closures, a number of restaurants reopened with it. But, other spots remained closed and have been temporarily unavailable for months.
Now, however, quite a few of those restaurants are set to reopen including ‘Ohana, Tusker House Restaurant, and Sebastian’s Bistro! Sebastian’s Bistro (at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) will even have a NEW menu as part of its reopening. If you’ve been hoping to grab reservations to eat at Sebastian’s Bistro with this updated menu, you’re in luck! Reservations are now available, and we’ve got all the details here for you.
Sebastian’s Bistro, located at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, is actually set to reopen for dinner starting on June 24th. It will, however, only be accepting nightly walk-ins through July 4th. If you’ll be in Disney World after July 4th, then you’ll be able to get a reservation for this spot.
Reservations opened up today (June 10th) for dates starting July 5th!
What will be different about Sebastian’s Bistro when it reopens? Well, for starters the meal will be served family-style.
The menu will include the signature house-baked pull-apart rolls, a platter including oven-roasted citrus chicken, their signature house-made coconut-pineapple bread pudding, and more! There’s also a plant-based family-style menu available.
If you want to try this spot and its updated family-style menu, you can grab those reservations right now! We’ll keep an eye out for more updates about this location and let you know what we find.
Stay tuned for all the latest Disney news!
More Stories About Disney World
- The Biggest Surprises From Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Announcements
- The Big Questions We Still Have About Disney World’s BOO Bash
- Six Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World’s Resort Hotels
- AllEars TV: TRAGIC KINGDOM: Disney World Ultimate Challenge
- NEWS: Nominate Someone to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World During the 50th Anniversary!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Will Add FIFTY Golden Statues to Parks for Anniversary
- NEWS: A New Character Cavalcade is Coming for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- BREAKING: New Magic Kingdom Fireworks Show Announced for 50th Anniversary
- BREAKING: Harmonious Opening Date Announced at EPCOT
- NEWS: Disney World Adds MORE Park Passes For July!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be making reservations for Sebastian’s Bistro? Tell us in the comments!