There have been some recent bumps in the road when it comes to the stations the Brightline will stop at and the delay of its potential opening. However, a milestone was recently reached that has us hoping to see the train in operation in the near future!
FOX 35 reporter Matt Trezza has shared that Brightlines construction of its Miami to Orlando line has reached its half-way point! The track between Miami and Orlando has been moving along swiftly, which will connect various stations like the Orlando International Airport to Disney World.
Officials marking @GoBrightline milestone today. Announcing that halfway mark has been passed on building the high-speed #train track between #Miami and #Orlando. #FOX35 #news #brightline #update pic.twitter.com/Ix8gcNdwOu
— Matt Trezza FOX 35 (@Fox35Matt) May 19, 2021
We’ll continue to check back on the progress of the Brightline train, as well as the locations it will be stopping at along the way. And, you can stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney news you need to know!
When are you planning your next trip to the theme parks? Let us know in the comments below!
- ‘The Simpsons’ Will Return With Its FIRST Full Musical Episode!
- Disney on Broadway Performers Have Returned to the Stage!
- Disneyland is Going ALL Out for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere!
- You’re Doing This Wrong in Disney World
- Disney Cruise Line Debuts NEW Video Before Resuming This Summer
- Fireworks, Rides, and Restaurants That Will Close for the ‘Jungle Cruise’ Premiere in Disneyland
- Are Happily Ever After Fireworks REALLY Gone for Good in Disney World?
- NEWS: CDC Restrictions For Florida Cruises Lifted By Federal Court
- NEWS: Workers’ Lawsuit Against Disneyland Granted Class-Action Status
- PHOTOS: Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt are in Disneyland Today