We are getting so excited for Disney World’s 50th anniversary as Cinderella Castle is looking more beautiful than ever and more details about the events in store are released.
Disney has given us a first look at the Cast Members nametags that the amazing guest service, attractions, food service, and MORE employees will wear in honor of Disney World’s 50th anniversary!
Since the parks will be featuring an “EARidescent” color scheme, the new nametags are shimmery with the gorgeous gold, purple, and pink accents. The 50th anniversary logo is featured at the top to go along with each Cast Member’s name and home town to remind everyone who the real magic makers are in the parks.
Brett Owens, a Disney Live Entertainment graphic designer, was thrilled to show off the new nametag already! He stated, “Designing this nametag meant a lot because it allowed me to think of every single person who will be receiving one for the 50th anniversary celebration. Our team really wanted to create a special way to say, ‘Thank you!’ to the cast, as well as give them something to have as a reminder they were here for this special time in our history.”
You can take a look at the glittery, new nametags in action at Disney World by watching the video below!
Will you be going to Disney World for its 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek Comments on Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit
- Here’s When Marvel’s ‘Shang-Chi’ Will Be FREE on Disney+
- Disney CEO Speaks to Delta Variant’s Affect on the Parks
- The New 50th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt is ALL About Disney World’s History
- Disney Menu Updates: A Brand NEW Restaurant Opens and a Popular Snack Spot Temporarily Closes
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?