The Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is a LONG one this year. In fact, by the time it wraps up on July 5th, it’ll be one of the longest EPCOT festivals we’ve seen, lasting a whopping four months long!
Since the festival started in the spring and lasts into the summer, we’re starting to see some of the booths switch up their menu offerings to reflect the season!
We swung through World Showplace today and noticed that Farmers Feast will debut a new menu for the summer!
Seasonal items will include Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with Burrata Cheese and Fresh Basil, as well as Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with Summer Succotash, Herb Butter, and Grapefruit Vinaigrette, and for dessert, they’ll serve Lemon-Ricotta Cheesecake on Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Butter with Passion-Fruit Mango Compote. Their springtime menu, featured below, was a colorful array of dishes, so we would expect their new summer menu to be similar!
We’ll have one of each, please! Cast Members that we spoke with weren’t sure of the exact date that this menu will become available, but we will keep a close watch on Farmer’s Feast and we will let you know as soon as we see any changes!
Have you visited this year’s Flower & Garden Festival in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World Dining News
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- PHOTOS: Cape May Cafe Has Reopened in Disney World!
- Disney Menu Updates: More Dining Options Come to TWO Fan-Favorite Restaurants!
- AllEars TV: 4 “WORST” Restaurants in Magic Kingdom
- 15 Disney World Restaurants You Need to Visit NOW (But Not for the Food!)
- Find Out Where to Have a Luau in Disney Springs This Month!
- PHOTOS! Dinner is Served For the First Time in Over a Year at Chef Mickey’s in Disney World
- Ranking ALL the Restaurants of Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- PHOTOS: Another Dining Location Has Reopened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- An EDIBLE Candle, a Cookie Baked INSIDE Bread, and Other Things We Ate in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!