Next month is Pride Month, and Disney is starting to celebrate!
While we’ll have to keep our eyes out for themed treats and decorations, we already know that the parks and shopDisney will be receiving a colorful makeover with plenty of rainbow merchandise!
You can start stocking up early whether you’re shopping online OR in Disney World, because the Rainbow Collection has officially arrived!
There are tons of items you can take home for little and big Disney fans of all ages. If you’re looking for accessories, you can tote around the Mickey and Minnie Loungefly for $75…
…or wear the Mickey Ear Hat for $19.99!
You can look extra snazzy in the Mickey Polo for $59.99.
Or you can add a pop of color to your every day wardrobe with tees like the Heart Hands Shirt for $36.99.
Plus, the collection has even given a makeover to some of your favorite franchises with the Rainbow Marvel Logo Shirt…
…and Rainbow Star Wars Logo Shirt for $36.99 each!
But, that’s not all! There’s plenty of apparel, accessories, and more in the Rainbow Collection that you can find online or in the parks. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for a look at MORE items coming soon!
What rainbow item are you adding to your shopping cart ASAP? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Dooney & Bourke’s Tinker Bell Collection Debuts in Disney World!
- Disney Just Released the Ultimate Villain Collection Inspired by ‘Cruella’
- Rainbow Stitch Merch and Little Mermaid Makeup?! We’re SOLD on This Disney Deal!
- The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Now Online!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!