We’ve been looking forward to heading to Disney California Adventure for the upcoming “A Taste of Disney” event!
And, if you plan on heading to Disneyland sometime soon, we’ve got the perfect pair of ears to add a magical pop to your outfit.
We’ve already seen them make their way onto Disneyland’s shelves in person, but now the Disney California Adventure 20th Anniversary Mickey Ears are online too!
The black ears are decorated with a colorful ferris wheel similar to the Pixar Pal-A-Round version on Pixar Pier! And, we bet they’ll look great in all your photos as you make your way around the park for fan-favorite food and beverage options, character interactions, and special shopping. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Will you be going to “A Touch of Disney” at Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments below!
- 3 Popular Lightsabers are FINALLY Back at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
- Disney World’s Newest 50th Anniversary Souvenir Only Costs $3!
- PHOTOS: TONS of New 50th Anniversary Merchandise Arrived Today in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Three NEW 50th Anniversary Minnie Ears Arrive in Disney World
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!