Reaching for your glasses to read this post? Then you might just need this new Disney accessory!
If you’re a big Disney fan, odds are you like to incorporate a bit of Disney in most things that you do. It could even be small things like having a Disney-themed bracelet, or Disney socks. It’s nice to have those subtle, little ways of reminding yourself of the magic. And now you can add even more Disney to your day with these some cool, and totally practical Disney glasses from Foster Grant!
Disney has teamed up with Foster Grant and released a whole new set of glasses, with fun designs inspired by Mickey & Minnie! There are hidden (but also not so hidden) Mickey details, bows, and more.
The Dreamer Glasses have some Mickeys on the front hidden a bit by the darker color.
But there are LOTS of unmistakable Mickey shapes on the sides.
And there’s even a little Mickey detail all the way at the back.
You can also get this in a blue design that is themed to Minnie Mouse and her fabulous bows.
If you’re a fan of more round-shaped glasses, you might want to opt for the Celebration Glasses.
They look pretty normal from the front, but turn them a bit and you’ll see they have a hidden Mickey detail built right into the sides!
One of the most unassuming designs (from the front) are the Imagination Glasses.
It’s really not until you look at the inside that you see those adorable Minnie shapes!
The Wonder glasses, on the other hand, feature Mickey front and center with those two little Mickey details on the sides.
AND they’ve got a fun pattern on the inside featuring Minnie’s signature bow.
And finally, you can also pick up the Iconic glasses right now. These are for those looking for a subtle Mickey look. The front of the glasses look like any other pair…
…but the inside, there’s a great Mickey pattern.
All of the glasses come with their own microfiber case which is really convenient for easy storage. The glasses themselves come in powers +1.25 to +3.00.
And, if you want to buy just a case for someone, you can pick up this Animation case for just $4.95.
All of the glasses are available online only and are priced at $28.95. Some of them come in multiple colors, so be sure to check out those options. You can see them and pick up a few for yourself by visiting the Foster Grant website.
We’ll keep an eye out for more fun Disney items and let you know what we find.
What do you think of these glasses? Let us know in the comments.
More Stories About Disney Merchandise
- Star Wars Fans, We Found Your May 4th Outfit
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- ‘May The 4th Be With You’ in Securing These NEW Disney Collectible Keys!
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- Here’s When You Can Get the New RAINBOW Disney Collectible Key!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop