It’s almost hard to imagine a world where Cinderella Castle wasn’t its brilliant pink hue! While the castle sported its silvery-white look for nearly fifty years, it went through a massive transformation last year in preparation for Magic Kingdom’s 50th Anniversary!
Since then, castle merchandise with the old color scheme has become a thing of the past…or has it?
While we were visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, we couldn’t help but notice an unfamiliar mug with a rather outdated design! This tumbler mug features the OLD castle!
We were sure this couldn’t possibly be a new tumbler mug since the graphic is of the old castle design, but a Cast Member we spoke to confirmed that they were new as of today! They did say that while the graphic has been used before, the mug itself is new.
Perhaps whoever designed this mug really misses the old castle colors! Guests must be feeling super nostalgic about the old castle because these tumblers are flying off the shelves! If you want to collect one of these new-but-also-totally-retro mugs for yourself, be on the lookout and find it in Disney’s Hollywood Studios for $29.99!
Do you collect Disney mugs? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: Disney World Proves More is MORE With New 50th Anniversary Banners
- PHOTO: First Look at NEW 50th Anniversary Lighting for EPCOT’s Spaceship Earth
- Details You’ve Missed in Every Country in EPCOT’s World Showcase
- VIDEO: Disney Shares Sneak Peek of New EPCOT Fireworks Show
- You Can Still AVOID the Standby Line for Rise of the Resistance — But It’ll Cost You
- BREAKING: Rise of the Resistance Will STOP Using Boarding Groups Soon in Disney World
- The Coolest Halloween Decoration in Disney World is NOT in a Theme Park!
- VIDEO: Disney and Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Drawn to Life’ Has Resumed Rehearsals!
- How to AVOID the Long Line at EPCOT’s Newest Store!
- PHOTOS: If You Missed Out on a Giant Cake Photo in Magic Kingdom Now is Your Chance!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!