We’re always on the lookout for new and exciting offerings throughout Disney World, so when we hear that a new food location is set to open, we’re all in!
We visited EPCOT today and we saw some work being done on a new kiosk coming the park, and if you’re into frozen desserts, this new location will be right up your alley!
We were strolling through World Showcase, which is brimming with art at the moment with Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts in full swing.
As we ventured through the Italy Pavilion, we saw some construction walls around what will be a new gelato kiosk known as La Gelateria!
We’ll be sure to keep checking in on the construction progress, and we’ll let you know as soon as we know more about the opening timeline of La Gelateria!
What is your favorite EPCOT Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Most Underrated Part of Every Walt Disney World Park
- An Animal Kingdom Ride Just Upped Its Efficiency Game!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- The BEST Part of Every EPCOT World Showcase Pavilion
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- A Closed Disney World Attraction Has a New Purpose!
- The BEST and WORST Part of Every Disney Park
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL the EPCOT Flower and Garden Topiaries!
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!