Another day, another pair of Minnie Ears!
As we make our way around Disney’s Animal Kingdom to visit our feathered friends and favorite attractions, we’re also stopping by a few of our favorite stores to pick up the latest merchandise in the parks.
Check out the newest Minnie Ears, which are Passholder exclusive! While blue has been on Disney’s radar with the Wishes Come True Blue series, these cuties combine royal blue ears with glittery blue, pink, and gold sequins for an extra pop of color.
And check out that bow! The shimmery blue fabric has an Annual Passholder button with Mickey looking snazzy in gold…
…and the Walt Disney World name tag embroidered along the side.
As these are Passholder exclusive, we found them by asking a Cast Member, who brought them out from behind the counter.
You can pick up a pair of these ears in the Discovery Trading Center for $29.99 as a part of your growing collection at home! And, we’ll give you a look at all the other places you can find them around Disney World soon too!
What is your favorite pair of ears recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- Move Over, Mickey! Harveys x Disney Will Launch a New Collection Featuring Minnie Mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!