Another day, another pair of Minnie Ears!
As we make our way around Disney’s Animal Kingdom to visit our feathered friends and favorite attractions, we’re also stopping by a few of our favorite stores to pick up the latest merchandise in the parks.
Check out the newest Minnie Ears, which are Passholder exclusive! While blue has been on Disney’s radar with the Wishes Come True Blue series, these cuties combine royal blue ears with glittery blue, pink, and gold sequins for an extra pop of color.
And check out that bow! The shimmery blue fabric has an Annual Passholder button with Mickey looking snazzy in gold…
…and the Walt Disney World name tag embroidered along the side.
As these are Passholder exclusive, we found them by asking a Cast Member, who brought them out from behind the counter.
You can pick up a pair of these ears in the Discovery Trading Center for $29.99 as a part of your growing collection at home! And, we’ll give you a look at all the other places you can find them around Disney World soon too!
What is your favorite pair of ears recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- NEWS: Disney World is Releasing a Special 50th Anniversary Book
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- New Magazine on Amazon Features OVER 50 Secret Disney Recipes!
- The 10 Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for ‘Star Wars’ Fans!
- The BEST Marvel Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- The Best Disney Amazon Prime Day Deals for Kids
- The BEST Disney Prime Day Deals Under $10!
- Act Fast! Two New Limited-Release EPCOT Posters Are Now Online