While Flynn Rider once said he wanted a castle, we specifically want to stay inside Cinderella Castle at the illustrious and gorgeous suite that fans swoon over.
Although the Cinderella Castle Suite is one of those special experiences that money can’t buy, we’ve ALWAYS dreamed of getting the chance to explore it for ourselves.
And, Disney is taking its mini tours to the next level by letting you step inside the Cinderella Castle Suite! Along with a few hidden details along the way, you can admire the bedroom and bathroom that come with “magic” mirrors, chandeliers, and the only place you can bathe below the stars in Disney World.
You even get an ACTUAL glass slipper when you check out of the suite! (Talk about hospitality!) While we’re putting it out there that it’s our dream to actually stay here, we’re thrilled to have at least a sneak peek inside. And, we’ll give you a first look at the rest of the things you’ll be able to find around Disney World soon!
Have you dreamed of staying inside the Cinderella Castle Suite? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Only Save One of These Iconic Disney World Snacks. Here’s What You Chose!
- All the Disney, Marvel, and Pixar Entertainment Coming Out This Year!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”
- Marvel’s Upcoming “Behind the Mask” Will Premiere on Disney+ Next Month!
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- 66% Of Readers Got This Disney Movie Trivia Question Wrong. Did You?
- PHOTOS: We’ve Got Our First Look at the Set for Disney’s Obi-Wan Kenobi Show!
- 3 Times Disney Forgot to Use Spell Check 😂
- This Life-Like Mural at EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts Will Make You Do a Double-Take!