Japan has recently experienced an increase in COVID-19 cases. Tokyo Disneyland has made the decision to limit operations.
Park Tickets Suspended
Sales for Tokyo Disney park tickets on or after January 9th have been temporarily suspended. Disney notes that the ticket sales will be paused as they set up a ticket sales system. Guests who have already purchased tickets, made reservations, or have won the Park admission lottery are permitted to enter.
An announcement will be made on the Tokyo Disney website when the tickets go on sale again.
Reducing Park Hours
Previously, Tokyo Disney reduced park hours from 9AM to 8PM for dates between January 8th through January 31st. Starting January 12th, hours have been reduced further from 9AM to 7PM.
The reduced hours have been extended through February 7th.
Restaurant hours will also change due to the restricted park hours. Guests can check the individual restaurant hours on the Tokyo Disney website. Additionally, hours of service for alcoholic beverages have been reduced. From now to January 12th, sales of alcoholic beverages at both parks will be available from 11AM to 7PM. On and after January 13th, alcoholic beverages will be available from 11AM to closing.
Additionally, the starting date for the “Happy Fair with Baymax” event will be postponed and the online merchandise shopping program has also been adjusted due to the limitations. We’ll continue to update you as we learn more about the changes.
Tokyo Disney News
- Fireworks Will Return to Tokyo Disneyland AGAIN This March!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Further Reduces Park Hours Through Early March
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Suspends Ticket Sales and Reduces More Park Hours
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Temporarily Suspends Fireworks Show
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Will Be Reducing Its Hours Through End of January
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Suspending Annual Passes Indefinitely in the Parks
- NEWS: Japan Could Allow Foreign Tourists to Enter the Country as Soon as Next Summer
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!