Tokyo has experienced a recent uptick in COVID-19 cases.
The rise in illnesses has convinced Tokyo Disneyland to reduce park hours, limit dining options, and cut down on entertainment. Upon reopening, the theme park displayed the fireworks show and more entertainment. Unlike Disney World in Florida, which eliminated the nighttime spectaculars from the beginning of reopening.
Tokyo Disney has made the decision to temporarily suspend the Disney Light the Night fireworks show. The suspension will begin on January 8th. Along with the fireworks, live performances like Dreaming Up!, Jamboree Mickey!, and Mickey’s Rainbow Luau are also currently suspended.
Tokyo Disney will operate under limited operations for the time being. No timeline has been announced for the return of fireworks. We’ll continue to update you with more important information surrounding the Disney Parks.
Have you visited Tokyo Disneyland? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
Tokyo Disney News
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Suspends Ticket Sales and Reduces More Park Hours
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Temporarily Suspends Fireworks Show
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Will Be Reducing Its Hours Through End of January
- It’s Time to Haul Out the Holly! Here’s ALL the Holiday Merchandise Coming to the Disney Parks This Year!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Suspending Annual Passes Indefinitely in the Parks
- NEWS: Japan Could Allow Foreign Tourists to Enter the Country as Soon as Next Summer
- BRB We’re Going to Tokyo! You HAVE to See the Mind Blowing Animatronics from Tokyo Disney’s Newest Ride
- A New Opening Date Has Been Announced for the Expansion and Additions Coming to Tokyo Disneyland
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!