Tokyo has experienced a recent uptick in COVID-19 cases.
The rise in illnesses has convinced Tokyo Disneyland to reduce park hours, limit dining options, and cut down on entertainment. Upon reopening, the theme park displayed the fireworks show and more entertainment. Unlike Disney World in Florida, which eliminated the nighttime spectaculars from the beginning of reopening.
Tokyo Disney has made the decision to temporarily suspend the Disney Light the Night fireworks show. The suspension will begin on January 8th. Along with the fireworks, live performances like Dreaming Up!, Jamboree Mickey!, and Mickey’s Rainbow Luau are also currently suspended.
Tokyo Disney will operate under limited operations for the time being. No timeline has been announced for the return of fireworks. We’ll continue to update you with more important information surrounding the Disney Parks.
Have you visited Tokyo Disneyland? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
Tokyo Disney News
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Extends Limited Hours and Suspension of Alcohol Sales
- Tokyo Disney Resort Extends Suspension of Alcohol Sales and Limited Park Hours
- NEWS: Reduced Hours at Tokyo Disneyland Will Continue Through Late March
- Fireworks Will Return to Tokyo Disneyland AGAIN This March!
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Further Reduces Park Hours Through Early March
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Suspends Ticket Sales and Reduces More Park Hours
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Temporarily Suspends Fireworks Show
- NEWS: Tokyo Disney Resort Will Be Reducing Its Hours Through End of January
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!