The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts begins this Friday, January 8th!
A new menu for the upcoming festival has been released and it’s full of COFFEE and DONUTS. We can’t think of a better way to kick off your day at EPCOT! The coffee experts from Joffery’s Coffee and Tea have announced their special menu that will be available during the Festival of the Arts!
There are several Joffrey’s Coffee kiosks in EPCOT and each one is bringing something artsy to the table. The Showcase Plaza location will offer a Caramel Canvas Latte. The artisan latte is made with peanut butter syrup, caramel and dark chocolate sauce, then topped with Snickers candy pieces.
Joffrey’s is also suggesting a donut pairing with each specialty drink. They suggest you try the Caramel Canvas Latte with the Snickers-topped donut. Don’t mind if we do!
The American Adventure kiosk will serve a Color-Me-Latte. The colorful drink is made with espresso, swiss chocolate syrup, dark chocolate sauce, and sprinkled with M&M’s candy.
This drink will naturally pair well with the M&M’s-topped donut!
Let’s head towards tomorrow and stop into the Joffrey’s in Future World East! Here, you’ll find the Starry Night Latte. The espresso beverage is created with Dulce de Leche, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and topped with Milky Way candy.
The Starry Night Latte gets a Milk Way donut for pairing!
Last on the list is the Creative Twist Latte. We had a Twix-covered latte and donut during the Festival of the Holidays. The latte is back but mixed a little differently this time! This coffee is made with brown butter toffee syrup, swiss chocolate syrup, and topped with Twix pieces.
And, the Twix-topped donut is making a comeback! You can find both items at the Canada location.
This is JUST the beginning for sweets and snacks at the Festival of the Arts. We’ll let you know as soon as we hear about more menus this week!
Are you a fan of Joffrey’s Coffee? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!