We’re finally able to go back to Disney California Adventure, and our hearts couldn’t be happier!
Since Buena Vista Street opened to guests as an extension of Downtown Disney, we’ve been thrilled to explore some of our favorite restaurants and stores in Disneyland.
Earlier today, Disneyland announced that Carthay Circle would be offering online booking to guests so they can make reservations ahead of their visit to Downtown Disney. However, soon after Disney shared the announcement tweet, it was quickly deleted. Previously we experienced issues accessing the restaurant’s page on the Disneyland website too.
Yet, an hour later, Disneyland reissued the tweet with a direct link to the dining reservation page. Guests still were having a bit of a long wait accessing the page (us included) due to the high volume of people visiting. Still, reservations were available to guests after the page loaded!
Beginning today, Guests visiting the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort can now book dining reservations on https://t.co/sdhzMf5Nqh or the Disneyland app for Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining! Advance reservations are highly recommended. pic.twitter.com/zC7HNtw2Fn
— Disneyland Resort (@Disneyland) November 25, 2020
While we previously joined a virtual waiting list after checking in at Carthay Circle during our visit, the new online reservation could help guarantee that you have a spot at the restaurant before you go.
We’ll continue to keep you updated as we learn more about the reservations opening back up!
Have you returned back to Buena Vista Street recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!