Today, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure have both hit capacity as the final weeks of October roll around. However, this isn’t the first time that we’ve seen Universal’s park attendance and wait times steadily climb on the weekends.
This is the third weekend in a row that we’ve seen Universal Orlando hit capacity, and it most likely won’t be the last. Recently, the parks reached out to Annual Passholders with advice to visit on weekdays instead of weekends as the Halloween season ends.
It’s important to note that, unlike Disney World, Universal does not have a theme park reservation system in place. However, they are still limiting capacity, so will only allow in a certain amount of people per day.
Although a holiday entertainment schedule hasn’t been released in the parks just yet, Universal Orlando could draw in more crowds by bringing back experiences like Grinchmas. As Universal details more shows that could return during Thanksgiving and Christmas, we’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know!
Have you been back to Universal Orlando recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- These Are the BEST Holiday Drinks, Movies, and Decorations — According to You!
- NEWS: More Dates Added in November for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
- NEWS: Hogwarts Express, Revenge of the Mummy, and More Will Be Undergoing Refurbishment at Universal Orlando
- Crowd Alert! Universal Orlando Has Hit Capacity at BOTH Parks Today!
- Is Universal Orlando’s New Holiday VIP Tour Worth the Price? Here’s What We Thought!
- AllEars TV: Ranking the Harry Potter Rides in the Wizarding World at Universal Orlando!
- REVIEW: There’s a LOT Going On In These New Holiday Mimosas in Universal Studios!
- PHOTOS! Globus Mundi Re-Opens in Universal Orlando’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
- Have a Holiday Feast with Universal Orlando’s Seasonal Thanksgiving Crepe!