While it’s been that time of the year when spooky merchandise is flying onto the shelves, we’ve also been creating some pretty epics looks with those Disney brand face masks.
Since guests are required to wear masks in the parks, we’ve been mixing and matching some of the designs with our park-going outfits and Disneybounds. And, we’re especially game for the new stretchy fabric that Disney recently debuted (which feels so comfortable, even in the Florida sun).
Although we know that Annual Passholders and DVC members are game for using their perks to snag some deals on food and merchandise, they’ll be happy to know that face masks fall under that umbrella too!
While Disney brand face masks are only $6 each, both the Annual Passholder and DVC discounts still apply to these purchases. And right now, that discount is 30% off for a limited time!
More Disney discounts means more Disney masks, which means MORE ways to dress up when we go to the parks! And, since you can buy Halloween-themed and Disney Villains Face Masks, we think that the discount is totally worth using.
Speaking of new merchandise, you HAVE to see the newest and spookiest line of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series yet!
What’s your favorite Disney face mask that you’ve been wearing? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World