While many of us are daydreaming about the next time we’ll get to visit Disney, plans have been changing pretty frequently in our current situation.
As Disneyland tries to move forward with reopening, the Disney Cruise Line could remain closed through next year. However, other parks around the world have reopened to welcome guests back. But, if you planned on going on an Adventures by Disney vacation soon, you’re going to want to make sure to pay attention!
Adventures by Disney will be extending final payments by 30 days for guests who have trips booked from December 1st, 2020 through February 28th, 2021. Including the new extension, that means that travelers have until 90 days before the state of their vacation dates to make their final payments.
Guests who are also booked on Adventures by Disney trips through December 31st, 2020 are able to change their reservation and receive 100% credit to use towards a future vacation. However, they must change their dates 45 days prior to their previous Adventure. Travelers who decide to pick an alternative time to go on an Adventures by Disney vacation must select their new dates by March 31st, 2021. It’s important to note that the travel credit is non-refundable.
Disney recommends contacting an Adventures by Disney representative for more information. If guests would like to choose a different Adventure or place their booking on hold for a future date, Disney Vacationistas are available to discuss these changes at 1-855-223-0025 or 407-566-8345.
As Disney continues to updates its policies surrounding guests’ vacations, we’ll make sure you know all the details before embarking on the next memory of a lifetime!
Have you ever been on an Adventures by Disney trip? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World