Although several restaurants were not open when Disney World initially reopened, and some are still closed, we’ve seen quite a few recently announce that they will soon be reopening.
Cinderella’s Royal Table, which is located in Magic Kingdom, will be reopening on September 24th. When we checked today, we saw some lunch and dinner hours listed for that opening date.
While there did not appear to be any reservations available for lunch on the 24th when we checked, we were able to see some availability for dinner reservations on that date.
It should be noted that the dining experience at Cinderella’s Royal Table will be different upon its reopening as the characters will no longer be greeting guests. The restaurant has also reduced its prices in preparation for its reopening.
This has typically been a tough spot to grab a reservation at in the past. We’re not sure if the absence of the characters will change that, but it’s still a really unique location for you to enjoy a meal — since you get to actually eat inside of the Castle — so we recommend that you get a reservation as soon as possible to make sure you can eat there if it’s on your must-do list!
Over in Hollywood Studios, Hollywood & Vine will be reopening on September 25th and Minnie’s Seasonal Dining will be returning with a Halloween flair. The restaurant will open as Minnie’s Halloween Dine with Halloween decor, music, and a character dining experience with Minnie, Mickey, and more!
You can see the times during which the restaurant will be open online or on the My Disney Experience app.
We tried searching for reservations on the 25th, and for a few days after that, but couldn’t find any available.
We did find some available on September 30th though.
If this restaurant is a must-try for you, be sure to get your reservations as quickly as possible! Because this is a character dining experience and will have some special Halloween touches, we expect reservations here may be difficult to get!
Keep in mind, if you’re trying to go to one of these restaurants, you’ll need valid park admission for the park they are located in, as well as a Park Pass reservation for that date and park. We’ll keep an eye out for more Disney news and let you know what we find!
Recent Stories About Halloween
- We Tried The NEW Halloween Horror Nights Doughnut At Universal Studios Orlando!
- We’ve Got Our EYE On The Mike Wazowski Cake in Disney World — Returning For the Halloween Season!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Dapper Dans Get A Ghoulish Update As They Return to Magic Kingdom
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- Show Off Your Disney-Inspired Costumes with D23’s Spooky Halloween Mousequerade Contest!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
Will you be trying to get a reservation at either of these spots? Let us know in the comments!