Sometimes the unpredictable happens in the Disney Parks!
And, the weather in Disney World can definitely be unpredictable. While Florida might be the Sunshine State, heavy rain is pretty normal whenever you’re visiting the parks, which
Yesterday, Rise of the Resistance was down for a day long closure, potentially due to one of the rods in Galaxy’s Edge getting struck by a lightning bolt from a storm.
Although the attraction stayed down throughout the rest of the day, we’re happy to say that Rise of the Resistance is BACK open! You can join the Resistance, escape the First Order, and become a Star Wars hero once again.
As we keep making our way around Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we’ll make sure you know all the details about what is happening at the park!
How hard is it to do everything in Hollywood Studios in one day? Find out in our latest All Ears TV video here!
What is your favorite thing to do in Galaxy’s Edge? Let us know in the comments below!
- Umm, There is Officially a Baby Yoda Slow Cooker Available Online!
- This NEW Baby Yoda Backpack Is The Way to Our Hearts!
- You Can Now Make The Iconic Cliff Dweller Drink from Oga’s Cantina at HOME!
- NEWS: ‘Black Mirror’ Director Set to Direct Episodes of ‘Rogue One’ Series for Disney+!
- Actor Giancarlo Esposito Speaks to the Future of Disney+’s ‘The Mandalorian’ — Including a Possible Season Four!
- If You Think You’ve Seen Eye-Catching ‘Star Wars’ Merchandise Before, These “High-Fashion” Barbies Might Make You Think Again!
- Save Baby Yoda and Become the Coolest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy with the NEW Monopoly Game Inspired by The Mandalorian!
- HURRY! These Hilarious Baby Yoda Shirts Are Only Available for a Limited Time!
- The New Baby Yoda Shoulder Plush Has Arrived at Disney World (And He’s Even Cuter in Person!)
- Baby Yoda Can Now Join You for Game Night With This NEW Game from Disney!