In mid-June, California passed a statewide mandate that requires the use of face masks in public areas.
Now, Anaheim, the city where Disneyland Resort is located, has followed suit with a requirement in support of the statewide mandate.
Beginning yesterday, Anaheim issued a citywide face covering requirement that applies to all residents, and those working in or visiting Anaheim.
Anaheim has issued a citywide face covering requirement to support California's June 18 guidance on face coverings in public.
The order is effective today, June 30. It applies to all residents and those working in or visiting Anaheim.
— City of Anaheim (@City_of_Anaheim) July 1, 2020
The order was done in support of the statewide order that applies to all of California, which was issued last month. We will continue to update with any further developments.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World