Like with most aspects of a Disney vacation, plans may change, and many guests may be looking to modify those park reservations prior to arrival.
At this time, it appears as though you CANNOT modify any existing Park Pass reservations. If you wish to modify for any reason, you will need to cancel your existing reservation and then book new ones.
So, for example, if you originally planned on visiting Magic Kingdom on a particular day but instead want to visit EPCOT, you would need to cancel that Magic Kingdom reservation and book an entirely new reservation for EPCOT. Keep in mind that some parks may be fully booked on certain days, so be sure there is availability at the park you wish to visit before you cancel those existing reservations!
It’s possible that in the future we will see a modification option available to guests with reservations, as we have seen in the past with FastPass+. In building this brand new reservation software it’s possible Disney simply didn’t incorporate a function that allows guests to modify at this time.
We will continue to update you with any new information on the Disney Park Pass system!
Were you able to book a park reservation system this week? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!