But now we may know a little more information about which hotels could open up next.
According to the Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement, Disney World has started to contact their furloughed restaurant and housekeeping workers to return to work.
The Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement (which is connected to the Unite Here Local 737 Union ) reports that housekeeping along with food and beverage staff at multiple Disney World resort hotels could be returning to work on June 14th.
Some of the the restaurants and resort locations that could potentially open include Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, among others. You can read the full report here.
There is no official announcement from Disney regarding their subsequent phase of hotel reopening, but we will keep you posted as we receive updates!
What is the first thing you will do when at Disney World when it reopens? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World