Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. is joining in on the excitement for the Disney Skyliner with the launch of a new location and drink to mark the occasion.
A quick-service location serving coffees, pastries, and specialty items will open adjacent to the Caribbean Beach Resort‘s Skyliner station.
In addition to the new location, Joffrey’s will be launching a new drink: the Toffee Flight Latte. The new drink will be exclusive to the Caribbean Beach Resort location when it is introduced.
The Toffee Flight Latte blends sea salt caramel toffee and dark chocolate and is topped off with whipped cream and toffee and chocolate crumbles.
Are you excited to ride the Skyliner when it opens on September 29? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about the Disney Skyliner? Check out these posts:
- Disney Skyliner at Walt Disney World Main Page: Everything You Need to Know!
- First Flight: Come along on AllEars' first journey on Disney's Skyliner!
- 5 Reasons People Say They Are Totally Not Riding the Disney Skyliner
- See Pics from Skyliner's Opening Day Here!
- Have You Ridden Disney Skyliner? Leave a Reader Review HERE!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!