Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios played host today to some of our favorite toys! Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Bo Peep and some of the voice cast and filmmakers of Toy Story 4 all were on-site as part of the new film’s press junket.
The day started with some of the voice actors mugging for the camera with their character counterparts.
The actors and filmmakers then took to the stage to talk about the film — the fourth in the iconic franchise.
Sorry, we can’t tell you much yet! No spoilers here! But it was highly entertaining to see in person filmmakers Josh Cooley, Mark Nielsen and Jonas Rivera, and voice cast members Tom Hanks (voice of Woody), Tim Allen (voice of Buzz Lightyear), Annie Potts (voice of Bo Peep), Tony Hale (voice of Forky) and Keanu Reeves (voice of Duke Caboom).
“Toy Story 4” opens in U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.
Disclaimer: AllEars.net was an invited media guest at the Toy Story 4 press junket, but this does not affect our opinions. Our opinions are our own.
Want to read the latest on "Toy Story 4"? Check out these posts:
- New Pop-up Shop in Hollywood Studios' Toy Story Land
- 10 Pieces of Toy Story 4 Merchandise You Are Going to Want to Buy Right Now!
- Tom Hanks, Tim Allen Lead Toy Story 4 Voice Cast and Filmmakers to Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Guess Who We Saw in Hollywood Studios? Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 Has Arrived!
- Toy Story Drop! Pop-up Event Coming to Disney Springs
- New Toy Story 4 Preview and Final Poster Released!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!