Recipe Broccoli Slaw 1900 Park Fare Grand Floridian
1 1/2 lb Broccoli florets
1/4 cup Cashew Halves
1/4 cup Cooked/diced Bacon
1/4 cup Red Onion- small, diced
1/4 cup Raisins
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Sugar
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a 4-quart pan.
2. Add Broccoli florets and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until barely tender. Cool thoroughly in ice water. Darin completely.
3. Cut bacon into small pieces and cook in sauté pan until crisp. Drain off excess grease and cool.
4. Add small red onion.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the diced red onion, raisins, mayonnaise, sugar, and cashews.
6. Add the thoroughly cooked broccoli and cooked bacon.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Mix gently but thoroughly.
9. Refrigerate until served.