Reviews of Pizza Ponte

View Menus at Pizza Ponte Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Cuisines: Italian, American
Menu and more information: http://allears.net/dining/location/pizza-ponteare

A fast-casual concept and the perfect place for a quick bite serving pastries, pizza, Italian sandwiches, and espresso. Pastry specialties include Bomboloni (Italian doughnuts) Sfoglia di Riso (pastry with rice cream) and Tiramisu. Savory items include signature Triangolo (stuffed pizza bread) sandwiches, Porchetta (roast pork) and Pizza al Taglio, Sicilian-style pizza by the slice.

Reviewed by DionesDailyDose Review Date: 01/05/2020

Went on a Saturday at 5:00pm. Just wanted to share a slice. About 6 people in front of me. I order a big Roman slide. The lady did not hear the slice up but she heated the other guests slices. I gave it back to her and asked her to heat it and cut it, which she did. Waiting to pay took about 10 minutes after I received my slice. So it was cold when I finally sat down to eat. Not much flavor. Just basic. Thin crust. Lots of bubbles. Would not eat again.

Pros:

Size of slice, price

Cons:

Waiting to pay, no flavor, cold

Reviewed by Stitch1623 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Great pizza, our party had multiple kinds- a white pizza, pepperoni, a mushroom and all were delicious. Great place to go for a fast meal.

Pros:

Fast, great pizza, good service, reasonable prices

Cons:

Not a lot of seating

Reviewed by daisyduck6089 Review Date: 04/25/2019

Really good pizza! Large slices, free refills on soda, good paninis. Not really pricey, since it is Disney property!!!

Pros:

Why are there uncomfortable backless stools, that are way to high for the tables!!

Cons:

Nice, (but small!!) outdoor seating area. Fun people watching!

Reviewed by Tom Schuler Review Date: 11/15/2018

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I love everything about Pizza Ponte. They claim to have the best pepperoni pizza you've ever had and they aint lying. Highly recommend it

Pros:

It feels like the kind of place you may find in italy( but i can only imagine ,having never been to Italy.

Cons:

It's nearly 500 miles from my house.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

I tried Pizza Ponte during my April visit to the Flower & Garden Festival. I'd seen photos of their offerings and everything looked so good. I made up my mind I would try the mushroom pizza and was glad I did. The piece was large and very good. I had a baba and a cappuccino too. Too many temptations in the pastry case! The baba was good but I probably won't repeat it any time soon. Cream puff next time and there will be a next time!

Pros:

good pizza, lovely pastries