Reviews of Be Our Guest – Counter Service Breakfast

Other Menus at Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest

Services: Table Service , Quick Service , Kiosk

Reviewed by MarLL55 Review Date: 04/18/2019

After several tries we were lucky to get a surprise -we got a reservation to the breakfast at the castle. We did not pre-order we wanted to experience ordering from the kiosk-( we are in our 60's and these services were not available the last time we went to WDW. It was very simple a cast member is there is case you need help. We both ordered the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, comes with a cute tray of pastries. You sit at a table in one of the three rooms and they bring your breakfast to you in a rolling enclosed cart. You go to a beverage station and pick out your beverage. Food was very good. All three rooms were different.

Pros:

Food was very good and a nice variety.

Cons:

You just wish the beast would have taken a stroll by your table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/31/2019

Ate here for breakfast over Christmas break. Due to the changes in their dinner options and two ticket plan, breakfast is a nice option to experience Be Our Guest without wasting one of your table service credits.

Pros:

1.You can use a quick service dining credit. 2. Beautiful dining experience regardless of which room you sit in. 3. Unique breakfast offerings.

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

This is the best quest service by far! Can be a little pricey if you don't have the dining plan, but if you do this is worth it by far. Great atmosphere and good unique food selections.

Pros:

Can make reservation for a quick service meal. One of the best themed restaurants.

Cons:

Beast character doesn't come out for quick service. Often books out 180 days in advance so hard to get reservation unless you book very early.

Reviewed by DanInNH Review Date: 06/20/2016

We eat here at least once per trip, as long as we are able to snag a reservation. It is one of our favorites. We we just there end of May and flew home 6/1 so it was recent.

We had a party of 8, and a late (9:45) reservation. However there were ferocious storms moving in slated to last a while, so we decided to see if we could get in earlier so we could exit and try to depart back to the resort prior to the storm. Well good and bad. They said they would try to seat us within the hour (good) but the storm decided to hit shortly after we checked in (bad). Since there was so much lightning and circulation above, they had everyone waiting to dine move into the lobby and left no one outside in the storm. Very well done as the storm toppled trees etc.

We were seated and had a nice leisurely dinner, food was excellent - all 8 of us were quite pleased and full. By the time we left there was considerably less lightning and only a light rain. Timed well. And we got back to the resort before a second wave hit. thankfully. We counted 12 trees down at the resort and branches everywhere. We were lucky. Be our guest made the evening safe and sound. Kudos to them.

Pros:

Food, ambiance, very accommodating

Cons:

very dark in some of the dining area.

Reviewed by memakwed Review Date: 06/28/2015

June 8th we did breakfast and were the first family in! We saw them open the restaurant and have the staff come out before the doors opened. That was neat and special. We pre ordered our food and it went really smoothly. Upon entering we walked by the armour and to the kiosks which was different than when we preordered at lunch. We all had the open faced poach egg sandwich and everyone enjoyed it. We are in the west wing and it is too dark in there. We will not sit there again. We were allowed to sit anywhere we wanted. The pastries were fine a chocolate croissant, fruit Danish, mini muffin(bran) and a plain croissant. The fruit that came with it was good too. We will eat here again and would order the same items again. It was not skimpy and satisfied my husband as well as DS 11 and myself. We used the dining plan and I felt this was a great QS option.

Pros:

seating

Cons:

same line even though pre ordered

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 06/03/2015

Well, I told you I liked it here. Came back with my son and had another great experience. Ordered something different and it was also delicious. Won't be able to come back for awhile, but will definitely be back!

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 04/25/2015

This was pretty awesome. There were a lot of people in line, but lots of space inside to sit. I was fortunate enough to sit right by the big windows in the ballroom. The food was excellent and love that they bring it to you magically on one of the carts. I will say that the pastry plate was really unnecessary. I think if you have picky eaters, it might be helpful, but for me it remained completely untouched. Would love to go again.

Reviewed by KimberlyCabrera Review Date: 04/11/2021

I love visiting the Beast's castle with my family. Breakfast was simple, yet delicious. You cant beat the fun atmosphere of dining in the castle.

Pros:

Quick and delicious

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Eric the K. Review Date: 09/26/2018

I'd recommend this breakfast if you're on the dining plan because it only costs 1 Quick Service credit per person. Plus, you can pre-order your food online so you don't have to wait in the line for the kiosks when you get to the castle.

Pros:

Good value on the dining plan; offers pre-orders

Cons:

Expensive if paying out-of-pocket

Reviewed by reese_angie Review Date: 04/11/2018

I was a little skeptical after reading reviews about the breakfast and tried all week to get lunch or dinner reservations. With it being Spring break, this was not possible, so we stuck with breakfast. I was impressed with the food and atmosphere. Maybe we got lucky, but the lines to enter the restaurant were not bad at all and while there was significant seating, there was none in the west wing when we first arrived. My husband was eventually able to score a table, but it was dirty and took a while for it to be cleaned. Aside from that, everything was a great experience. My husband and I both got the Croque Madame and is was excellent. It was hot, the egg was cooked nicely, and the portion was sufficient. My oldest daughter got the Croissant donut, which I had read was almost too sweet to eat. She said that it was good and not too sweet. I tried one of the bananas on it, and it was very good. My middle daughter got the child crepes. She said they were good, but the portion did seem a bit small to me. The pastries are a good addition to the meal b/c it supplemented any smaller portions and was also a good meal for my youngest daughter, who is 2. When the waiter brought our food, he initially placed 1 plate of pastries on our table. But when my husband asked for a second plate, he gladly gave it to us and it was the perfect amount for everyone. Although the pastries are pretty basic, they were still really good, especially the cinnamon bun. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the breakfast. Although it is a bit overpriced, the atmosphere was worth it.

Pros:

Great atmosphere, food was tasty

Cons:

Seating; price