You may think you know everything there is to know about Disney World’s hotels, but you could be WRONG.
Sometimes, Disney World’s hotels hold unique secrets. There could be limited-time events going on in them that you had NO idea existed — like the appearance of giant Easter eggs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. While the Grand Floridian’s Easter festivities might be a little more well-known for Disney experts, there’s another spot with a limited-time spring offering that you CANNOT miss!
Want to check out some more incredible Easter creations? Stop by…Disney’s Contemporary Resort! That’s where you’ll find an incredible display of unique Easter eggs created by the Bakery Team at the Resort. (This isn’t the first time we’ve seen a unique Easter egg display pop up here but we’re thrilled to see it again this year.)
Each egg took around 3-4 weeks to complete and that much becomes very clear when you look closely at them and see just how detailed they are.
Each egg is crafted by hand with white, dark, and milk chocolate. And the team used different “decorative products” to accomplish their designs like fondant and cocoa butter.
Altogether, the display has over 200 POUNDS(!) of chocolate!
Plus, there are 8 of the famous 5-legged goats hidden in the display — you’ll have to look closely to find them.
These eggs are fascinating to look at.
And we love how diverse the theming is — from “it’s a small world”…
…to 101 Dalmatians and Orange Bird, there’s a little bit for everyone!
Which is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
The next time you’re in Disney World, consider taking a monorail ride over to the Contemporary to check these out.
You can even stick around and pick up some Easter-themed snacks at Contempo Cafe if you’re hungry.
There is a Bunny Tart available…
…and a Peanut Butter Egg, among other sweets.
For more Disney hotel news, check out our posts below. And stay tuned for the latest news.
More Hotel News
- A New Hotel May Be Coming Near Disney Springs!
- Construction Shuts Down Concierge Lounge at Disney World Hotel
- PARADISE FOUND: Another Look at Disney’s NEW Private Island
- EVERY Disney World Pool, Ranked From Worst To Best
- Is Disney Vacation Club Worth It? A Deep Dive
- Best Hotels Near Disney World With a Shuttle
- Change Announced for a Disney World Hotel
- Are Savanna Views At Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Worth The Money?
- AllEars TV: Why No One Will Ever See These Disney Theme Parks
- Important Seat Details for TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World hotel? Tell us in the comments!