At Salt & Straw, you can get ice cream flavored with olive oil, balsamic & black pepper, and even guava & cheese! And now we’ve got an inside look at some NEW flavors coming to this spot soon. If you’re planning to visit in the next month, you’ve got to see the seasonal flavors coming to Salt & Straw in May!
Salt & Straw actually has a couple of different menus. You’ll find the Classic Menu, which has 12 year-round flavors that rarely change. But there’s also the Limited-Edition Menu, which is updated with new flavors every single month. This menu usually changes on the first Friday of each month.
In April there were seasonal flavors like Bottomless Limes, Triple Tropic Twist, and Rosie the Pink Flamingo. But May is taking things in a whole new direction with a “Flower Power” menu that’s all about the springtime florals.
Here’s an inside look at the new flavors coming to Salt & Straw this May:
- Jasmine Milk Tea & Chocolate Almond Stracciatella — a jasmine tea ice cream with chocolate almond stracciatella
- Pistachio Rose Water with Strawberry Mochi — a nutty pistachio ice cream with homemade strawberry mochi and swirls of rosewater white chocolate
- Rhubarb Crumbles with Toasted Anise — a vanilla ice cream with ribbons of homemade rhubarb jam, loaded with toasted anise crumble
- Saffron & Honey with Crystalized Flower Petals — a honey and saffron ice cream with candied cornflower petals
- Mathilde’s Hibiscus & Coconut Sherbert (v) — a coconut cream–infused sherbert with Hibiscus & Ginger Brew from Mathilde’s Kitchen.
So if you’re planning a Disney World trip for May and these flavors sound tasty to you, be sure to head down to Salt & Straw in Disney Springs to give them a try! And remember that the 12 classic flavors will still be available, which include some fan favorites like Honey Lavender, Salted Malted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Strawberry Honey Balsamic with Black Pepper.
Some limited-time flavors from April could still be available as well on the Last Chance Scoops Menu. If Salt & Straw has leftover ice cream from the previous month’s seasonal flavors, they’ll still offer those flavors on the menu while supplies last. But your best bet to get the April flavors is to go ASAP before the menu changes for May.
Keep following AllEars for more of the latest updates from Disney World.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you visited Salt & Straw in Disney World? Let us know in the comments.