EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts is a celebration of all things creative, with culinary, performing, and visual art front and center from January 14th through February 21st.
In fact, each year Disney curates a special list of dishes to order as part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine — a chance for guests to order five dishes, each themed to a different color!
You can find a list of which items are included in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine in your festival guide! Check out each of the five dishes you’ll need to purchase if you want to earn your prize:
Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini — Gourmet Landscapes ($5.50)
Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues — The Deconstructed Dish ($4.75)
Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli — Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina ($6.50)
Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam — The Artist’s Table ($7)
Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries, and Strawberry Gelée — The Donut Box ($5.50)
After you purchase all five items, you can redeem your complimentary treat: an Artist Palette Cookie! The five dishes altogether cost $29.25, so you’ll have to decide if dropping $30 on those specific dishes is worth the free snack!
Be sure to check out the Wonderful Walk of Culinary Cuisine on your next visit to EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Festival of the Arts? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The SURPRISING Thing About Disney World Wait Times Right Now
- Multiple Celebrity Narrators Have Dropped Out of the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT
- We Don’t Always Talk About House of Blues. But When We Do, It’s Important.
- Only Disney World Experts Know About These Top Secret Spots in Hollywood Studios
- 5 EXCLUSIVE Events Happening in Disney World on New Year’s Eve
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungefly Bags With Exclusive Discount
- 6 NEW Reasons to Visit Disney Springs on December 1st!
- WARNING: These 13 (!!!) Disney Discounts End SOON
- Disney Fans Are Freaking Out ️About the NEW Haunted Mansion Change in Magic Kingdom
- The EPCOT Strategy That Could Save You Valuable Time in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!