It’s finally time to celebrate Disney World’s 50th anniversary!
Disney has released tons of new merchandise, new fireworks shows, and 150+ new eats and drinks to celebrate the big day. In an effort to help you better break down everything to add to your shopping list in Disney World, we’re breaking down bit by bit where to find all the new goodies in each park.
Where to Find ALL the 50th Anniversary Treats in EPCOT
Coral Reef Restaurant
- Key Lime Tart with toasted meringue, EARidescent shimmer, sprinkles, and chocolate garnish ($9)
The EPCOT Experience
- EARidescent Croissant Doughnut – Croissant doughnut with blue icing and sprinkles ($6)
Gelateria Toscana and Via Napoli
- 7-Layer Cake — Blue-and-white 7-layer cake topped with chocolate ganache and gold dust ($15)
La Hacienda de San Angel and San Angel Inn Restaurante
- 50th Anniversary Dessert — a festively decorated chocolate pyramid filled with Mexican chocolate mousse and toffee served atop a traditional Tres Leches Cake and accompanied by ice cream ($34)
Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Chocolate Caramel Bar – Dark chocolate mousse, caramel cookie pieces, milk chocolate shell, and chocolate shortbread cookie ($13)
Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Boba Blue Magic — House-made butterfly pea flower ice cream and blue lychee jelly topped with creamy milk cap, blueberry popping boba, crunchy toffee, and a fortune cookie ($10.50)
- Yuzu Mousse Cake — Yuzu Mousse Cake with kinako crumb adorned with gold flakes, matcha cream, chocolate rocks, and sparking yuzu sauce ($18)
Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli
- Panna Cotta — Vanilla and blueberry panna cotta, white chocolate, and gold dust ($15)
- Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake – Mini chocolate Bundt cake with chocolate ganache, sprinkles, and icing dusted with EARidescent shimmer and chocolate 50th anniversary garnish ($5.49)
- Lemon Chiffon — Lemon chiffon cake with blueberry mousse ($5.49)
We’ll keep you updated with pricing and more details as these items are released, so stay tuned to AllEars for the very latest!
Click here for a FULL list of all the new eats and drinks coming to Disney World for the 50th anniversary!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting Disney World during the 50th anniversary celebrations? Let us know in the comments!