One of the hottest new things in Walt Disney World is the Space 220 restaurant!
The new spot features prix fixe menus and panoramic views of “outer space” 220 miles above the earth. There are plenty of fun Easter eggs to check out and some truly creative food and beverage options, but right now it’s incredibly difficult to get inside due to reservations booking up far in advance! So how do you get around that? We’ve got a trick to help you out.
For the first week of being open (from now until September 27th), Space 220 will be operating on a first-come-first-serve basis without reservations. This means that if you want to dine at the restaurant, you’ll need to head to EPCOT first thing in the morning to get your name down on the list.
However, the new restaurant switches over to a reservation-based system on September 27th. Those who make a reservation for Space 220 will be committing to ordering from the prix fixe menu, which means prices of $55 per adult for lunch and $79 per adult for dinner! But if you’re not looking to break the bank or you don’t have a reservation, there’s a solution.
Space 220 is also home to a lounge that’s first-come, first-serve as well. You’ll want to arrive at the restaurant early in the day to put your name on the list, but at the lounge, you can order from a menu of beverages and “Flight Bites.”
The lounge is located in the same room as the main dining area, so you can still enjoy the awesome atmosphere. You’ll even get to ride in the super cool space elevator!
And when we say atmosphere, we mean those spectacular views of space! How cool are these windows?!
So the next time you’re in EPCOT and you want to check out Space 220 but don’t want the entire experience (you know, with the high prices and hard-to-get reservations), stop by the restaurant first thing in the morning to get your name down on this list. Then, you too can dine 220 miles above the Earth!
Stay tuned to AllEars for more news and updates on everything that’s new in Disney World! We’ve got you covered!
Are you planning a visit to Space 220? Let us know in the comments!
Space 220 News
- Disney World is Changing the Way We EAT
- When is the BEST Time to Dine at Space 220?
- Who Does Space Food Better: Galaxy’s Edge or Space 220?
- Is It Worth It to Skip EPCOT’s World Showcase for Space 220?
- Space 220 Opens, Rise of the Resistance Ditches Boarding Groups, and MORE Disney News!
- Want to Stay at Disney World’s ‘Star Wars’ Hotel? Why You Should Go to Space 220 FIRST.
- AllEars TV: INSIDE Disney World’s Newest Restaurant: Space 220
- Ranking Disney World’s Anniversary Celebrations (And Where the 50th Stands So Far)
- Is EPCOT’s Space 220 Worth the Price Tag?
- How to Experience EPCOT’s Space 220 With NO Reservation
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!