Marvel’s latest film has been a hit as Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has made a name for itself.
U.S. News has shared that Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings has secured the top box office spot for the third weekend in a row! The Walt Disney Company stated that the movie earned another $21.7 million over this past weekend with a 37% drop in sales. However, that drop is actually the best third weekend hold of any Marvel movie released!
To date, Shang-Chi has earned around $320.6 million worldwide, but hasn’t been released in China yet.
Of course, we’ll keep you updated on what the box office continues to be like moving forward! In the meantime, stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite Marvel movie? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: 2 Popular Disney World Meet and Greets Are BACK!
- Showtimes For Indiana Jones Stunt Show CHANGING Soon in Disney World
- Select Guests Can Now Purchase D23 Expo Tickets!
- PHOTOS: One of the Most Interactive Shows Has Returned to Disney World!
- We Tested Riding Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure During Early Entry in Disney World
- NEWS: ‘Book of Boba Fett’ Debuts With Lowest Reviews of Any Major Disney+ Series So Far
- Daytime Guests Can Now Watch Magic Kingdom’s NEW Holiday Castle Show!
- PHOTOS: Indiana Jones Stunt Show Returns to Disney World With Changes!
- There’s Something Different About This Character Cavalcade in Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
- You Can Now Watch Disney+ With Friends Through Apple’s FaceTime!