We know we’re in the midst of spooky season, but we are STILL looking forward to all the holiday festivities coming to the Disney Parks this year!
You can pop over to Disneyland for Merriest Nites or Disney World for the Very Merriest After Hours events starting in November. But, you don’t have to wait that long to start grabbing Christmas merchandise early!
The holiday season is already kicking off online as shopDisney has already released some holiday merch! And, you can start stocking up early with a few winter-themed items, whether you’re sipping hot cocoa out of the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler for $27.99…
…or cozying up in the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Fleece Throw!
Plus, the blanket is reversible, so you can show off the holiday sweater side or the white, snowy side for $34.99.
For $19.99, you can grab the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Mug!
If you’re already making your Christmas list early, you can place these new items on your must-haves! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Do you have Christmas plans for this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- 7 Disney Toys Amazon Predicts Will Be the MOST Popular This Holiday Season
- Hurry! Disney Just Dropped More Limited Edition EPCOT Posters Online!
- Disney’s New Shoulder Plush Features A Popular ‘Toy Story’ Character!
- Disney’s New Advent Calendar Offers Wishables For Half the Price!
- Disney’s New Special Edition Princess Doll Just Won the Holiday Outfit Game
- PHOTOS: Another EPCOT Shop Has Finally Reopened in World Showcase!
- Would You Pay OVER $250 for an Exclusive ‘Star Wars’ Lightsaber?
- Disney World Increases Price on Select 50th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke Bags
- After YEARS of Waiting…Disney FINALLY Made Hotel-Scented Candles!
- How Much Can YOU Save With Disney’s New Halloween Sale?