We know we’re in the midst of spooky season, but we are STILL looking forward to all the holiday festivities coming to the Disney Parks this year!
You can pop over to Disneyland for Merriest Nites or Disney World for the Very Merriest After Hours events starting in November. But, you don’t have to wait that long to start grabbing Christmas merchandise early!
The holiday season is already kicking off online as shopDisney has already released some holiday merch! And, you can start stocking up early with a few winter-themed items, whether you’re sipping hot cocoa out of the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler for $27.99…
…or cozying up in the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Fleece Throw!
Plus, the blanket is reversible, so you can show off the holiday sweater side or the white, snowy side for $34.99.
For $19.99, you can grab the Mickey Mouse and Friends Holiday Mug!
If you’re already making your Christmas list early, you can place these new items on your must-haves! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
Do you have Christmas plans for this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- BEST Disney Puzzles You Can Get on Amazon for Under $20
- 6 Disney Gifts That Are So Cheap You Can’t Afford NOT to Buy Them
- Stop What You’re Doing! We’ve Got Your Disney Halloween Shopping List Right Here
- Halloween Merchandise PREVIEW Shared With Disney World Annual Passholders
- The CUSTOM Disney Room Accessory You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Halloween Is HERE and So Are New Spooky Disney Shirts
- WARNING: These 6 New Disney Ornaments Could Sell Out FAST
- BOO! Disney Dropped 4 New Pairs of Halloween Ears Online!
- RED ALERT! NEW Disney Halloween Merchandise Dropped Online
- Goofy Fans! We Found the ULTIMATE Disney Collection For You