Along with Disneyland’s brand new Dole Whip Sundae to celebrate the occasion, Disney World will also be featuring a snack to celebrate!
The float will be mixed up with Cotton Candy and Vanilla Soft-serve, Sprite, and a Sour Belt on top for $6.29. We are SO curious to try it for ourselves when it debuts!
Update: We checked back on the online menu for Sunshine Tree Terrace on July 22nd and the Back Side of Water treat has been removed from the menu. We also checked for the treat on July 25th, but were told the treat had been delayed. We’ll be sure to check for more information and share any updates with you.
Stay tuned with AllEars for even more Disney merchandise and news!
Are you looking forward to the Jungle Cruise film? Let us know in the comments below!
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- Three Reasons You Should Choose a Deluxe Resort at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: The Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise is Back at Disney World!
- Is This 4-Hour Dining Experience Near Disney World Worth the BIG Price Tag?
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!
- Sneak Peek at Disney World’s 50th Anniversary TV Special!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Had Some of the HIGHEST Wait Times We’ve Seen in a While!
- NEWS: Lucasfilm Executive to Retire After 35 Years
- Three Reasons You Should Stay in a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort