Along with Disneyland’s brand new Dole Whip Sundae to celebrate the occasion, Disney World will also be featuring a snack to celebrate!
The float will be mixed up with Cotton Candy and Vanilla Soft-serve, Sprite, and a Sour Belt on top for $6.29. We are SO curious to try it for ourselves when it debuts!
Update: We checked back on the online menu for Sunshine Tree Terrace on July 22nd and the Back Side of Water treat has been removed from the menu. We’ll be sure to check for more information and share any updates with you.
Stay tuned with AllEars for even more Disney merchandise and news!
Are you looking forward to the Jungle Cruise film? Let us know in the comments below!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!
- NEWS: Reservations Now Open for Character Dining in Disneyland!