Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is officially open today, and that means we’re taking you around the resort with us!
While we’ve seen the new Moana themed rooms, now we’re stopping by a fan-favorite spot for a specialty treat!
Pineapple Lanai is known for hosting regular and themed Dole Whips as extra special desserts available at the resort. And, in honor of the hotel’s reopening, Pineapple Lanai is now featuring the Moana Tamatoa-Inspired Cone on the menu!
The Tamatoa Cone is $5.99 and you get swirled raspberry and orange Dole Whip in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone that is, of course, coated with shiny gold sugar in honor of our favorite giant crab.
Tamatoa would accept nothing less than the shiniest cone, and we’ll let you decide whether you think Tamatoa would approve of the sparkly gold sugar.
We’ll give you a full look at the rest of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort as we explore! And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news coming soon!
What is your favorite kind of Dole Whip to have in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: We Spotted A Fan-Favorite Character At EPCOT!
- NEWS: A New California Train System Could Be Coming Near Disneyland Soon
- You’ve Gotta See This Emotional Performance of One of Disney’s Most Popular Songs
- You Can Now Grab Disney’s Jungle Cruise Cookie Jar Online!
- PHOTOS: We Stayed in the NEW Rooms at One of Disney World’s Most Popular Hotels
- This Might Be the Most Popular Disney World Ride of the Summer!
- You Can FINALLY Get the Darksaber Again at Disney World!
- PHOTOS! A Look Inside Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ World Premiere Event!
- PHOTOS: A Popular Snack Spot at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Has Reopened!
- ‘The Simpsons’ Will Return With Its FIRST Full Musical Episode!