The guest rooms at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort are currently being refurbished and getting a Moana makeover. But, Disney isn’t just stopping there when it comes to room renovations!
Earlier this year, we shared that select guest rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort were going to be refurbished and “reimagined.” Previously, Disney hadn’t really shared any details on what these “reimagined” rooms would look like or what they might be inspired by. But now, we’ve got some BIG news on what’s coming to the Contemporary’s guest rooms!
Earlier today, Disney announced that guest rooms at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be getting a new look inspired by…The Incredibles!
You might have to travel to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to get Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookies (or you could make some at home), but you’ll want to stay at the rooms in the Contemporary for more of an Incredibles-inspired experience.
Now, Disney has shared what these reimagined rooms will look like and there are some very cool Incredibles-themed details.
You. can see touches inspired by the Pixar film in the art, furnishings, and more!
When Disney shared its first look at the Moana-inspired rooms coming to the Polynesian, it said that this was part of the “overall evolution of our Disney Resort hotels, as we infuse even more Disney touches across our collection – just in time for ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration,’ beginning October 1st, 2021, in honor of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.”
So, it seems Disney is now “infusing more Disney touches” across its hotel collection by reimagining the Contemporary rooms to have an Incredibles-inspired look.
You’ll even find some references to the Incredibles in the curtains located in the updated rooms.
Take a look at the video below to see more about these refurbished rooms.
As part of the refurbishments, the lobby at the Contemporary will also be getting some new things. Disney has shared that the lobby will feature a collection of “modern art pieces as well as historical, behind-the-scenes photographs of Disney’s Contemporary Resort in development and under construction.”
Due to this refurbishment though, front desk and concierge services will be located on the second floor starting on July 16th through late September.
We’ll keep an eye out for more updates about these renovations and let you know what we find. Stay tuned for all the latest news!
More Stories About Disney World
- We Found the SECRET To Skipping The Long Waits For Disney World’s Rides
- Disney Legend Does NOT Approve of This Odd Expedition Everest Tradition
- AllEars TV: Literally EVERYTHING In Disney World’s Pandora — World of Avatar
- The GIANT New Disney Springs Detail You Might Totally Miss!
- A Disney Lounge Is Getting a New VILLAINS Theme!
- Yes, You CAN Still Find Short Lines In Disney World WITHOUT Genie+
- EVERYTHING Coming Back for the Holidays in Disney World This Year!
- A NEW Overlay Is Coming to EPCOT’s Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster For a Limited Time!
- Everything RETURNING to the 2022 Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT
- BREAKING: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Is RETURNING To Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you a fan of the Contemporary guest rooms being re-themed to The Incredibles? Tell us in the comments!