Walt Disney World Jack-Jack’s Num Num Cookies Recipe
Jack Jack’s Num Num Cookie
Jack-Jack’s Num Num Cookies
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
2 1/4 cups flour
- Brown butter and let it cool until it begin to solidify.
- Cream butter sugars and salt in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix in whole egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix into the batter.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop into balls and chill thoroughly, at least an hour, preferably overnight.
- Bake at 350 for seven to 10 minutes until golden brown on edges but still soft in the center.
Receipe from Pixar, transcribed by Delish.