The weekend is finally here! And, that means we’re ready to EAT at our favorite spots all around Disney World!
Another dining location has officially reopened at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, so you can grab a quick bite before hitting the pool or heading to the parks.
The BoardWalk To Go kiosk reopened recently with a new schedule running from Thursday through Sunday from 12PM to 8PM. The website still shows this location as closed, but it is currently operating with this limited schedule.
When guests stop by the window, they can snag “Boardwalk classics” like corn dogs, chili cheese dogs, hot dogs, BBQ pulled pork hot dogs, sandwiches, and chicken tenders. But, the items that we’re drawn to on the menu is the wide variety of fries, including chili cheese, cheddar bacon, garlic parmesan, BBQ pulled pork, and buffalo chicken.
Yup, we’re totally hungry just thinking about all that food. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for a look at all the other reopened dining locations coming to Disney World soon!
What’s your favorite quick-service spot in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Mark Hamill Has Had a SECRET Role in EVERY Star Wars Movie Since 2015!
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- Your Favorite Jungle Cruise Joke is Getting a New TREAT in Disney World!
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- BREAKING: Two Fan-Favorite Shows Are Returning to Disney World SOON!
- Express Authority Votes to Delay Decision on Brightline Train Route to Disney World
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Reservations Now OPEN for Carthay Circle Restaurant in Disney California Adventure
- VIDEO: Watch the Trailer for Chip ‘n’ Dale’s NEW Disney+ Series!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!