We’ve been seeing quite a few price increases around Walt Disney World recently.
Earlier this year, the cost to create your own lightsaber went up in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and we’ve even seen small increases on things like MagicBands, reusable bags, and snacks around the parks. And, we spotted more pice increases at a fan-favorite ice cream spot in EPCOT.
The next time you grab a bite to eat at L’Aartisan des Glaces in the France Pavilion, you might be shelling out a little more cash.
Recently, several ice cream treats from the restaurant got a price increase including:
- Single scoop of ice cream or sorbet (which you can get in a waffle cone or cup) increased from $4.69 to $5.75.
- Double Scoop with choice of Ice Cream or Sorbet in a Waffle Cone or Cup increased from $7.04 to $7.95.
- Artisan’s Specials Macaron Chocolate or seasonal Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich increased from $4.69 to $7.
- Croque Glacé (1 scoop with choice of Sauce in a Homemade Brioche) increased from $7.04 to $9.50.
- Café Glacé Ice Cappuccino with 1 scoop of Ice Cream and Whipped Cream increased from $7.04 to $8.50.
- Coupe du Dimanche (2 scoops in a Homemade Waffle Bowl with Whipped Cream and Sauce) increased from $8.45 to $9.95.
- Ice Cream Martini increased from$11.97 to $13.95.
Those extra dollars can certainly impact your snack budget if you’re not planning for them, so this is something to keep in mind the next time you’re visiting. Of course, we will continue to keep an eye out for other price changes around Disney World, so be sure to stay tuned for the latest!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever eaten at L’Artisan des Glaces? Let us know in the comments!