We’re back with another round of Disney menu updates!
May is already off to a strong start for Disney foodies with a brand new gelato stand making its grand debut in EPCOT and more restaurants reopening in both Disney World and Disneyland! So, let’s take a look at the new food and drink you’ll find on your next visit!
Check out the latest Disney menu updates!
Menu Updates 5/10/21
- ADDED! Appetizers: Chili (plant-based), BLT Salad, Seared Crab Cakes
- ADDED! Entrees: Roast Beef Au Jus, The Main Street Burger, Fried Chicken Sandwich, Chili-Impossible Burger (plant-based)
- REMOVED! Entrées: Plaza Burger, Cheese Steak Sandwich, Bangers & Mash, Wedge Salad
Lotus Blossom Café
- ADDED! Red Bean Ice Cream Float and Char Siu with Rice as a part of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
La Cantina de San Angel
- ADDED! Entrees: Tacos de Pescado, Taco Trio; Side: Fried Plantains
- OPENED– NEW!!!
- ADDED! Paprika Chips as a side
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- RE-OPENED! menu completely re-done – now features Hot Dogs with many different topping options
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ADDED! Sweet Corn Soup
- REMOVED! Chips & Queso
- REMOVED! Roasted Calabaza Squash Soup
- ADDED! Sweet Corn Soup
The Daily Poutine Gourmet Frites
- ADDED! Korean BBQ Fries as a part of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- ADDED! Chipotle Ranch Chicken Pizza
- ADDED! Halfway to Halloween Hand Pies (Available May 10th to 12th)
- ADDED! flavors of Boba Tea: Taro, Strawberry and Hokkaido Milk
The Basket at Wine Bar George
- ADDED! Frozcato Mimosa
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop
- ADDED! Bailey’s Sundae
- ADDED! Breakfast: Slow-roasted Beef Brisket
- RE-OPENING! for Dinner on May 16 with a new menu
- ADDED! Toydaria Swirl
- RE-OPENED! for dinner (closed Tues-Wed)
We update our Disney World menus very frequently! But, if you’re looking for the most recent changes to a restaurant, there’s an easy way to do just that. Just click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page, and you’ll find the latest changes made to the page!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be visiting Disney anytime soon? Let us know in the comments!