Are you trying to decide where to eat on your next Disney World trip?
There are so many places to choose from, depending on what you want out of the experience. And soon, more options will be available with the reopening of Cape May Cafe, Tusker House, and dinner at Chef Mickey’s. Today, we got the details and menu prices for Chef Mickey’s dinner, and we’re here to give you the update!
The dinner will be a character meal with Mickey and friends and will cost $55 per adult and $36 per child. Note that these prices do not include tax and gratuity.
Your meal will be served family-style, and there are several selections available — you certainly won’t go hungry! For the first course, options include:
- Seasonal Composed Plant-Based Salad
- Citrus-poached Baby Shrimp — Creamy Cilantro-Lime Broccoli Slaw, Greens, Avocado, Tomato
- Chef Mickey’s Caesar
- Pastry Chef’s Bread Selections
Then, there are several plated signature items:
- Potato Gnocchi — Roasted Mushroom Cream, Baby Spinach, Parmesan, Herbs
- Roasted Garlic-Gratin Potatoes — Mickey’s Parmesan Frico
- Plant-based Farro Wheat Fried Rice
And a couple of accompaniments:
- Baby Carrots — Lemon-Tarragon Butter, Brown Sugar
- Asparagus with Gremolata
Then, there are 3 different protein selections to choose from:
- Prime Rib — with Mushroom Ragoût and Roasted Onions
- Roasted Salmon — Sweet Mustard Glaze and Southern-style Braised Kale
- Traditional Roasted Breast of Turkey — with Summer Succotash and Gravy
On the children’s menu, you’ll find two different items. The first is the Kids’ Platter with Macaroni & Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, Turkey Corn Dog Nuggets, Tater Puffs, and Steamed Broccoli. Then, there’s the Chef Mickey’s Vegetable Dippers served with a side of ranch dressing.
For dessert, there is a selection of Pastry Chef’s Family-style Desserts. There are no specifics listed for what these treats will be, so we’ll just have to wait and see!
That’s everything you need to know about the upcoming dinner menu at Chef Mickey’s. Reservations can be made for the dinner beginning tomorrow, so get up bright and early to book if you want to secure that spot!
Have you ever been to this restaurant?
Disney World Dining
- AllEars TV: Are the $25 Tacos Worth it in Disney World?
- The Worst Places to Eat at Walt Disney World
- Don’t Eat in the Parks on Your Next Disney World Vacation
- Another Disney World Dining Location Gets a Reopening Date!
- Reservations Now OPEN for ‘Ohana in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: ‘Luca’ Happy Meal Toys Are Now at McDonald’s!
- Can You Really Eat at Walt Disney World For Under $30 A Day?
- 9 Restaurants You’ve Never Been to in Disney World
- Check Out the New Family-Style Menu at Tusker House in Disney World!
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls Have RETURNED to Disney World!