We’ve already seen a Dapper Day Pop-Up Shop make its way into Disney World recently with all sorts of retro and vintage goodies!
But, today is an EXTRA big day because actual Dapper Day has returned to Disney World! Are you ready for lots of nostalgia? (We are!)
Dapper Day is happening on April 24th in Magic Kingdom and April 25th in EPCOT. Guests are encouraged to dress to the nines during their visit, and we’re giving you a look at some of the fun outfits we saw!
We never thought that Belle and Dumbo would be besties, but that’s clearly the case with these two sweet gals! We are impressed with the fact that even their MINNIE Ears match their outfits!
Speaking of Minnie Mouse, we spotted a sweet couple dressed as Mouseketeers. Mickey and Minnie, you’ve got some HUGE competition for the most iconic couple in the parks!
We even saw guests with outfits inspired by Jaq and Gus near Cinderella Castle (of course) with their red and yellow tops, brown skirts, and themed appliqués around the edges.
A different couple was starting their Dapper Day celebrations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios with INCREDIBLE ensembles inspired by Maleficent. The purples, greens, and black popped on their outfits (not to mention the walking stick with Maleficent’s raven, Diablo)…
…but Baby Yoda was the STAR with his little newsies hat, bow tie, and kilt. Yup, we’re totally obsessed with him, and we’re not even sorry one bit!
If you didn’t get to visit the parks for Dapper Day, the pop-up shop is still running through April 26th in EPCOT. And, you can stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Another spot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is reopening soon!
Have you been to a Dapper Day? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Massive COMPLICATION That Could Ruin Your Day in Disney World
- Why Disney Fans Should Mark Their Calendars in May
- Take Advantage of This Disney World Discount Before It’s GONE
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: A Disney World Spot Has Finally Reopened After a MONTHS-Long Closure
- THIS Is What You Need to Do on Your Rest Day at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: See What Space Mountain Looks Like With Lights On in Disney World
- You Won’t Believe How FAST Lightning Lanes SOLD OUT for TRON in Disney World
- Why This Fan-Favorite Disney Executive Could Be the Next CEO
- How the Parks Have CHANGED in Bob Iger’s First 100 Days Back as Disney CEO
- Meet the “King Killer” Who Could Replace Bob Iger as Disney CEO