Back in February, we shared a story about Don Muchow, a Disney fan who took his passion for the parks to the next level by completing his Run Across America with a magical twist!
He set out on February 1st to run from Disneyland to Disney World, a 2,761-mile journey that brought awareness to an important cause!
When Muchow completed his run, Cast Members were ready to cheer him on as he crossed the “finish line.”
His route from Disneyland to Disney World clocked on average more than 30 miles per day, ultimately bringing him to Cinderella Castle!
Muchow used his Run Across America to raise awareness for Type 1 diabetes. Muchow, who is a Type 1 diabetic himself, spent time talking with Cast Members about their own personal stories of family members with the diagnosis.
Oh, and in case you were wondering — he was able to celebrate his victory on his favorite ride, “it’s a small world.” Congratulations, Don!
Have you ever participated in a runDisney event? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- Support Disney Cast Members and Score a Free Bagel!
- Where in the World #693
- 9 Disney Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!
- Disney Recipe: Make a Very DIFFERENT Kind of Wookie Cookie at Home!
- Tokyo Disneyland Resort Extends Limited Hours and Suspended Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
- International Travel to Orlando Could Be Getting Back to Normal Soon
- NEWS: Disney Announces New Fragrance Partnership and Experience
- How to Get an Exclusive Preview of the Walt Disney Archives Exhibit!
- NEWS: Every Disney Resort Around the World Has Officially Reopened
- VIDEO: Disney World Legacy Award Cast Members to Get New Nametags
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!