If you’re planning on visiting Disney World in the first week of February, you just got some extra time in the theme parks.
Disney World has frequently updated their park hours as certain days and weeks approach, typically adding an hour in the morning or evening across the theme parks.
Currently, the first week of February will have the following hours:
- Magic Kingdom will be open from 9AM-7PM Monday through Thursday and 9AM-9PM Friday and Saturday (open one hour later and three hours later, respectively)
- EPCOT will be open daily from 11AM-8PM (open one hour later)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be open daily from 9AM-7PM (open one hour earlier)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be open daily from 8AM-5PM (open one hour earlier)
Keep in mind that for all four theme parks, Park Hopping is currently allowed after 2PM for those with a Park Hopper addition on their tickets. You must have a valid Park Pass Reservation for the first park of the day, and you must scan into that first park in order to Park Hop.
We’ll keep you up to date with the latest Disney World park hour information! Be sure to follow along in case we hear of any more extensions to park hours!
Have you tried Park Hopping since its return this month? Share your experience in the comments!
More Disney World Planning News and Tips
- NEWS! Disney World Releases Park Hours Through Mid-May
- NEWS: Disney Extends Park Hours During Spring Break
- Here’s What You Can Do in the Disney Parks BEFORE They Open
- Disney World Extends MORE Park Hours in March!
- A Hollywood Studios Ride Had the Longest Wait in Disney World Today!
- Disney World Extends Park Hours for This Weekend!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Cancels Select Sailings Through August
- Disney Park Passes Now Available for Almost Every Day in 2021!
- AllEars TV: The Secret to Having the Best Day in Disney World’s Animal Kingdom
- NEWS: Select Disney World Park Passes Replenished for Upcoming Months!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!